Men's Artistic Gymnastics is a challenging, fun and safe sport for your son to turn himself upside down, rather than your house! It is the perfect sport to teach your son focus and self-discipline - skills that can assist with their learning and concentration.
Men's Artistic Gymnastics:
- Builds strength and prepares the body for the challenges in life
- Enhances co-ordination and agility, allowing the body to move like lightning
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Challenges the mind and body to reach new goals
- Develops healthy minds and bodies for now and later life
- Give your son the right start in life. Let him experience Men's Gymnastics and watch him develop into a strong, confident and happy young man.
Men's Artistic Gymnastics channels masculine energy to develop power, strength and control. Mastery of the six apparatus requires the skilful combination of flips, balance, stretch, spin and landings.
Floor - an exercise in pure acrobatics, alternating between powerful tumbling series and the composure necessary for balance and strength elements.
Pommel Horse - routines mostly involve circles of the legs together and pendulous, scissor swings with the legs split, spectacularly combining these movements while turning and travelling along the horse.
Rings - difficult combination of strength and swinging elements requiring control, strength and balance in the forward and backward swings and strength holds.
Vault - a 25m sprint creates the necessary power to explode from the board before the dynamic push off the table, to generate greater height for rotations and flight before landing on the other side.
Parallel Bars - routines require swinging above and below the bars with acrobatic flight, changes of directions and precise balances, ending in a dramatic dismount off the side or the end of the bars.
Horizontal Bar - a spectacular apparatus, largely due to the combination and variation of giant swings, acrobatic releases and re-grasp flight elements. The high dismounts from the bar allows the gymnast to show his acrobatic talents and landing prowess.