Acrobatic Gymnastics is a dynamic and spirited sport that builds confidence and camaraderie amongst participants. It is the perfect sport to teach your child balance and co-ordination as well as sharing in the benefits of working within a team environment.
Acrobatic Gymnastics is a beautiful, dynamic and spectacular sport for both men and women. The sport develops courage, strength, stamina, co-ordination, flexibility and jumping abilities. Acrobatic Gymnastics unites its power and poise, with grace and beauty to create an intriguing sport.
- Enhances balance, co-ordination and agility
- Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely
- Challenges the mind and body to reach new goals
- Builds strength and flexibility for challenge in life
- Is the perfect team based sport for people of all ages and abilities
Acrobatic Gymnastics is a spectacular sport for people who want to share the thrill of performing balances, flips and twists with their friends. While other gymnasts might handstand on the bars or beam, acrobats find themselves balancing on their team mate's feet, hands or shoulders. With roles as tops, middles or bases, there is a place for everyone in Acrobatic Gymnastics.